Our Eyecare Services
Our eye doctor, registered opticians and optometric assistants deliver comprehensive eye care services in a compassionate and professional manner. We share our expertise about eye health and vision correction options to enhance your vision and suit your lifestyle.
Services MenuSee our professional fees list for typical exam fees and services.
How often do I need an eye exam?
Many factors will influence the frequency of optometric examinations.
The Canadian Association of Optometrists (CAO) recommends the following minimum frequency for those at low risk:
- Infants and Toddlers – first exam at 6 months, then annually
- Preschool (2 to 5) – at least one eye examination between the ages of 2 and 5
- School age (6 to 19) – annually
- Adults (20 to 39) – every 2 to 3 years
- Adults (40 to 64) – every 2 years
- Seniors (65+) – annually